[RIHANNA]"UMBRELLA"-"DONT STOP THE MUSIC"

                              GOOG GIRL GONE BAD


UMBRELLA 


DONT STOP THE MUSIC 



"UMBRELLA"

You can stand under my umbrellaYou can stand under my umbrella, ella, ella, eh, eh, ehUnder my umbrella, ella, ella, eh, eh, ehUnder my umbrella, ella, ella, eh, eh, ehUnder my umbrella, ella, ella, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh

"DONT STOP THE MUSIC" 

I wanna take you awayLet's escape into the musicDJ, let it playI just can't refuse itLike the way you do thisKeep on rockin' to itPlease don't stop the, please don't stop the musicI wanna take you awayLet's escape into the musicDJ, let it playI just can't refuse itLike the way you do thisKeep on rockin' to itPlease don't stop the, please don't stop the, please don't stop the music

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares